Pages

Friday 14 May 2021

Diary Entry


Dear Diary,

It was a sad day today, my heart broke into pieces. My day couldn't get worse. I was getting ready for sailing, packing my bag and ready to go. I was so exited to go sailing and sail with my friends. I was ready to go until I was told that my grandma has passed away.

At first, I thought it was a joke. "No I'm Not Joking" my dad said. I froze in distraught, holding the tears in my eyes. 

I was so comfortable around her, she would always give me compliments on my clothes everytime I walked in her room. She was so sweet to me and my family. I remember her giving me money and her telling me to do this and that. She was a protector to my family. The feeling of her holding my hand made me much comfortable. I will really miss her.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.