Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2021

Would you Rather Part 9

 Would you rather be Invisible or Fly

Goku Flies Through A Cloud. Dragon Ball Super Ep 86 GIF by Dragon Ball  Super | Gfycat24,304 Invisible Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock


I would rather be invisible so I can do all different kinds of things like scaring some of my friends and pulling pranks on others. I would also sneak into places that im not supposed to be in like a secret agency and a drug dealers house so I can see what they are up to so I can report it.I would also like to fly but invisibility is my choice.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sione it's me Willietony I've read what you said, it sounded really interesting I would like to be invisible too if I had top secret missions Great Job.

    Yours Sincerely

    Willietony

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.