Pages

Monday 27 August 2018

All About Me-by Sione.

Learning Intention-W.A.L.T. write a recount.
Success Criteria-I know I am successful when I can write a recount using correct spelling, punctuation and in paragraph form.           
                                        All ABOUT ME

 Hello my name is Sione. I grew up in Panmure, New Zealand. I  am  9 years old. I have 2 sisters and 4 brothers. My favourite game   is soccer and badminton. I like songs. 

My favourite food are pizza, KFC, donuts, pork buns and Chinese food. I like Disney channel and Disney XD. I also love books. The book that I like Are Goosebumps and Avengers. I love grapes, mangoes, oranges and pineapple. My friends are Paul, Ben, Ofa, Eli, Augustine, Peter and Matthew.    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.