Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Mission Day-by Sione.

                                        MISSION DAY
Learning Intention:we are learning to write a persuasive writing.

Success criteria:I know I am successful when I can persuade someone to believe my point of view.

I agree that we need to celebrate Mission day because the more we give money the more we can help the orphanage. We send the money to the Holy Angels Orphanage in India. 

On mission day we eat or play and that is cake candy sausage sizzle face painting ice blocks dance challenge heads up bottle flip karyeoky books. After all that someone wins a prize. In the prizes there are a box full of food lots and lots of food. But first we went  to church.
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.